Travelers will complete a trip planning questionnaire that will allow Global CommUnity, working with their travel advisor, to fully customize their trip according to their family interests. Transfers, private guided tours and breakfast daily, other meals as mentioned
Pricing is based on 4 passengers, double occupancy. In addition to the age-related activities suggested above your trip to Paris will include:
7-Day Itinerary Paris
- Tour Paris on a scooter or in a French Citroën 2CV classic car
- Tour of Versailles
- Families discover the charms of old Montmartre through an exciting orientation game
- Adults experience a Marais Eclectic Tour that includes the historical and arty corners of the area
- Private cruise along the Seine River
- Climb up the Eiffel Tower
- Cooking Class or Food Tour
- Tour of Paris
- Family dinner: Enjoy a special night with dinner in a unique setting to experiment with French food, customs, and traditions. If you are traveling with family or adult friends this will be a standout evening to remember.
- Take a tour of Paris of your own design:
- Start with a picnic in the park and a short French lesson, go on a walking tour with an adventure game discovering Paris
- Occupation of Paris WWII or The French Revolution
- Discover the story of chic shopping in Paris
- Take a guided evening tour of places Parisian teens hang out
- Discover hidden hideouts of literary greats like Hemingway
- Study the street art of Paris
3-Day add on: Loire Valley
- Sit back and relax while you enjoy a wonderful sailboat ride on the Loire River and discover the charming landscape that characterizes this region
- Visit the Clos Lucé, the Mansion where Leonard de Vinci Leonardo Da Vinci spent the last years of his life and enjoy the many interactive replicas of his inventions in the garden. The Italian artist and inventor was invited by the French king to help him create the Château de Chambord
- Adults will enjoy a private visit of a winery and taste some of the best regional wines
- Bike ride and picnic
- Guided visit of the Château de Chenonceau
- Market tour and cooking class
3-Day add on: Provence
- Walk in the footsteps of famous painter Paul Cézanne through a visit of his own atelier and through a fun-filled hands-on outdoor painting class.
- Travel back some 2,000 years ago and discover Arles’ beautiful roman heritage sights, from the iconic arena, still used today, to the ancient theater.
- Visit National Les Calanques Park and enjoy a swim in the crystal-clear waters of the Mediterranean Sea.
- Hop on your own e-mountain bike and discover the beautiful sights of Les Calanques National Park with your own private family-friendly guide.
3-Day add on: Normandy
- Spend the day immersed in the storytelling of D-Day. Your day begins with an introduction to the background of the German occupation during the four years before D-day, the French Resistance and the incredible planning needed for Operation Overlord. Try your hand in a high-Tech 4D flight simulator, and discover the preparations for D-Day landings through the artifacts that used to belong to the soldiers who fought for freedom. Understand the D-Day landing and the challenges that the city of Carentan represented for the Allies through a unique documentary in the 3D giant screen cinema. Once you have the context, visit the former bunkers and see the old cannons in Longues sur Mer and the Pointe du Hoc and end your day on Omaha beach. Your guide will tailor your experience to the ages of your family members.
- Visit the medieval town of Mont Saint Michel. Your guided tour will allow you to wander through the alleys of the medieval city and to visit the Benedictine abbey founded at the start of the 8th Century, one of the most important places of pilgrimage in the Middle Ages and a true
jewel of Roman and Gothic arts: the cloister, the refectory, and authentic garden overlook the sea.
- Discover the treasures of the seaside with a bay walk. This private guided walk will introduce you to the seaside with its rich fauna and flora is an ideal place for little ones to express their natural curiosity. Through small recreational activities, children and adults alike can discover the animals and plants of the beach and the salt marshes.
- Fly down the beaches of Normandy and get your adrenaline going with a sand sailing lesson.